Qux Corporation is committed to ensuring that
and use any Personal Information you provide to us, and how we safeguard
the privacy of such information.
- We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every
user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry
through the Website. We set out below what information we learn
about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information,
and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
- We do not collect any personal information from our Website
visitors so you are free to visit our Website as often as you
like without the need to register. The only condition is that
all users of this site must agree to our Terms and Conditions
- Our Website may use software features known as "cookies",
which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard
drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards,
and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when
users return to our website and which pages or services you
access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate
basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website
and make it easier for users to access them.
- You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries
in relation to our products and services. Where you submit an
enquiry to us you may be required to submit to us your name and
e-mail address (together referred to as "Personal Information").
Disclosure of Information
- We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website
without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted
sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
- Qux Corporation complies with the privacy
policies of United States. We take all reasonable care to prevent
any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
- Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors
maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information
confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products
and services related to your enquiry or order.
- Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or
promote our services to you will not be passed to any third
party organization for marketing purposes, on occasion your
details may be shared by Qux Corporation approved
contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce
- If you do not wish to receive this information from Qux Corporation
or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have
submitted through the Website please send an email to us at
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third
party which has a legal right to request such information.
- If a third party acquires control or the business of Qux
Corporation, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that
Security of Data
- We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic
communications received from you as those employed in respect
of information received by post and telephone.
- We may communicate with you via email. That email and any
attachments to it are intended solely for the use of the individual
(you) to whom the email is addressed. If you believe you have
received any email in error, please notify the sender or
email@example.com immediately, delete the email (and any attachments)
from your computer, and do not copy or disclose the material to
anyone else. If you are a party to a written Non-Disclosure
Agreement ("NDA") with us, you should maintain the contents of that
email (including attachments) in confidence to the full extent
specified in the NDA. If you have not already entered into an NDA
with us, do not disclose anything to us that you expect us to hold
Links to Other Sites
- If you use a link on this Website to take you to another
site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with
this policy. You will need to check that website's own privacy
- We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other
aspect of information contained in other websites. Consent and
- By using this Website you consent to our collection and
use of your Personal Information as stated above.
- We want you to be aware of the information we collect and
how we use it at all times.
changes on this page, and may place notices on other pages of
the website to draw your attention to any change. Continued
use of the Website will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Terms & Conditions
433 West Street, Suite 8,
Amherst, MA, 01002
Access to and use of this site (www.qux.com) is provided
by Qux Corporation subject to the following terms:
- By using www.qux.com you agree to be legally
bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on
your first use of www.qux.com. If you do not agree
to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not
access and / or use www.qux.com.
- Qux Corporation may change these terms
at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms
regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Qux
Corporation. Your continued use of www.qux.com
after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound
by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of www.qux.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post,
broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise
use www.qux.com content in any way except for your
own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.qux.com
content requires the prior written permission of Qux Corporation.
- You agree to use www.qux.com only for lawful
purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.qux.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Qux Corporation
be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether
such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages
arising from the use of www.qux.com regardless
of the form of action.
- Qux Corporation does not warrant that
functions contained in www.qux.com content will be
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected,
or that Qux Corporation or the server that
makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Qux Corporation names, images and logos
identifying Qux Corporation and their products
and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade
marks of Qux Corporation.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid
or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state
or country in which these terms are intended to be effective,
then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that
term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed
and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive,
remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance
with the laws of The USA and Massachusetts.